Web development is the basic building block of Ecommerce business. We have plenty of technologies, software platforms or framework to choose from. Imagine a situation when you are supposed to choose from the available choices. It is quite obvious that the one that fulfills your needs the most is the most suitable one.
When it comes about developing a good-quality website, Magento is amongst the preferred ones. This feature-rich CMS platform helps in developing Ecommerce website which is SEO friendly and effective. Extensions and templates of Magento are the best ones. Statistics reveals that around one-fourth of users use Magento. It is the dominant market player worldwide.
Magento, the preferred platform
Can you imagine the reason why Magento is one of the popular platforms? Well, there is not one reason but a long list. This open-source platform works well for all varieties of Ecommerce applications. Experts say that it deals with all critical issues of the online world. Customization features, flexibility, and cost of development are managed well by Magento.
Ten reasons it is most-sought web development program
- A plethora of tools with easy to use functionality
- Quick page loading
- Open Source application
- Supports multiple languages
- Capable of handling peak load
- Customizable and SEO compatible
- Offers an enjoyable and delighting shopping experience
- Several deployment choices
- Responsive design
- Easy 3rd party integration
Why do people prefer Magento?
- Magento offers user-friendly, exciting Ecommerce applications developed on the basis of user requirements. This open-source platform is capable of developing software which is scalable and customizable. Here are the reasons users prefer Magento.
- Magento is cost-effective because like other ecommerce development platform, users needn’t pay for monthly subscriptions. Hence, users needn’t worry about the number of transactions or number of users. Whether you go for totally free version or paid plug-in, Magento keeps the Ecommerce website functioning without any cost.
- Magento is universally applicable in all varieties of businesses, from small to large. It is possible to host the software on the personal server. Magento software is completely supported by the community of Magento users. Hence, troubleshooting becomes quite easy.
- Magento Enterprise version offers enterprise-wide functionalities that help in configuring the website and back-end workflows. You need to spend money for the same, though. Enterprise version offers access to the partner software and certified developers to manage the website.
- Magento Community Edition is good for those who want to explore the features and flexibility of Ecommerce platform offered by it. Since users can modify and enhance the core code, it is always in the evolution mode.
- Magento is a platform that is easy to extend. When you want to fulfill the business needs using Magento, it is quite easy and quick. There is a wide range of feature-rich, easy to use and self-explanatory extensions available for business and individual users. Custom integration and update are incredibly easy in it.
- A vibrant user community makes Magento an interesting and effective Ecommerce interface. It is the reason; Magento is the preferred application platform today.